Saturday, August 29, 2009

Starting a new game...

So, I haven't posted in a bit, but I'm all settled in at school now and can resume a more normal posting schedule.

Our usual GM is starting a new game. The party is a group of FBI agents in 1948. Because the last game run by this GM was the worst game I've ever been in (the first session devolved into OoG violence between two players, and we never had a second) and more than a few of us are getting a little tired of this guy's usual tricks, we're commited to messing with his head this time around.

I stereotypically play the Operative. Stealthy, skilled, most likely to take on a solo adventure (and have, in every one of his games I've ever played in), and able to take the keys off a guard's belt as he handcuffs me. This time, I've decided to play Heavy Weapons Guy. Less Russian, but just as much heavy machine gun, shotgun, and face-punching. I've even gone through my books and found just the right weapons for him... the Browning M1919A1 Heavy Machine Gun, the Ithaca Model 37 Pump Shotgun, and His Fists.

Our resident Paladin junkie is playing a Sherlock Holmes type, and our resident chemist/technician who has no charm and blows things up all the time, usually with a naval background, is playing an Air Force ladies' man.

No comments:

Post a Comment